Close
Sign In






  
Forgot password ? Remember me
New to iZimundi


Sign up now for free

Today on iZimundi 10355 Members





Advertise
EN, FR, SP into Eur. Port.
Pharm/Medicine Softw
Sandra Patinha
Friday, Sep 22, 2017 | 11:36:47 (GMT)
 Agencies
<< Back

Avalonix Studio Tasty Graphic Design


Avalonix Studio
Tasty Graphic Design

Advertising, Graphic Design, Illustration, Photography, Web design

Member since : 12 mar 2008
Last sign in : 27 may 2008
D-U-N-S number : Not available
Country
: Moldova, Republic of
GMT : +2:00
Local Time : 13:36

No. of employees: Not available
Work remotely (projects): Yes
Work onsite (missions): No
Description:
My name is Victor Luchian, I am the owner & chef-designer of the graphic design company “AVALONIX studio” Ltd. From Republic of Moldova. At the moment we are one of the leading companies in branding strategy, complex web (php mysql mssql jsp c# html css1-3 js xml+xsl) & graphic design from our country, so we would be very glad to launch our services in other countries via a trusted person or company for long term collaboration. Our website is: www.avalonixstudio.com At the moment we have a wide experience in outsourcing our services for different companies from all over the world, especially, Russia, Germany, U.S.A. Italy, France and others.

Our contact information is:

“AVALONIX studio” Ltd.
Republic of Moldova, Chisinau-2012
M. Eminescu 28B Str.
Tel.:(+373 22) 24-35-78
GSM.: (+373) 695 99996
www.avalonixstudio.com
office@avalonixstudio.com

We accept transactions via Moneybooker,

Payment conditions are: 30 % of the amount after the mutual non-disclosure agreement is signed, 70% after the task is completed.
Expertise - Languages

■  Working language
 
Languages Understanding Speaking Writing
Listening Reading Spoken Interaction Spoken Production Writing

Expertise Proficiency

Rate Information
Not available
Description:
Not available

Payment Conditions Accepted Payment Conditions Offered
Payment types accepted: Credit card, MoneyBookers, Western Union, MoneyGram
Payment terms accepted: Upon order, 30 days after receipt of invoice
Payment types offered: Not available
Payment terms offered: Not available
Description:
Of course we undestand that doing business through internet, we can face different problems, like payment trust, and other specific problems, so we work the next way: you pay 30% of the invoice you receive after the order, and the rest 70 %, You pay after You receive the final source files.

About us
We are a group of Young designers and IT specialists, an experienced team in making grat looking and "tasty" design.

Reference(s)  
Company Description

Quality assurance
We assure You that all the work that we do, in the final stage is 100% satisfied by the client, we make as much reviews for the task as needed, till we reach the desired result. In most of the cases, we reach the top from the first time.

Certifications  
Organization Year Certification

Equipement
Connection type:  
Environment:  
Description:
Not available

Report Violation Add to a List Contact
Print Add to My Directory Email to your colleagues
Bookmark and Share


 
Join us on: Follow @izimundi Follow @izimunditrainin Follow @izimundijobs Like iZimundi on Facebook
Advertising | Audio, Multimedia, Sound, Video | Broadcasting, Movies, Television | Design, Architecture | DTP, Prepress | Editing | Events | Graphic Design | Illustration | Indexing, SEO, SEM | Interpreting | Marketing | Photography | Printing, Binding | Translation | Voices, Voice Over | Web design | Writing, Publishing |

See all Freelancers
Advertising | Audio, Multimedia, Sound, Video | Broadcasting, Movies, Television | Design, Architecture | DTP, Prepress | Editing | Events | Graphic Design | Illustration | Indexing, SEO, SEM | Interpreting | Marketing | Photography | Printing, Binding | Translation | Voices, Voice Over | Web design | Writing, Publishing |

See all Agencies
Creation - Design - Architecture | Audiovisual - Multimedia | Publishing - Press - Communication | Personal Development - Coaching | Teaching - Teaching skills - Training | Languages | Management - Leadership - Executives | Marketing - Sales courses | Test Prep |

See all Training Courses
Site Map | Legal | Statistics | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Feedback | FAQ
© iZimundi.com - All rights reserved
  • Our services and rates
  • Help us improve iZimundi